The power of the water...
Le "GOUFFRE" is a powerful large whirlpool where many tonnes of water fall into the deepness. In this scene of massive overflow, two platforms resisting to the water are linked by a bridge. You will have to cross that bridge to reach the exit, but this bridge is very hazardous.
This is an ideal scenery to enhance a role playing. For sure, the rainiest place of Second Life®.
The launcher of 1 to 9 passengers capacity, will reach your targeted altitude (between 800m to 4000 m) and will depoy "LE GOUFFRE" environment for you and your guests.
No persistent installations.
- The launcher deletes it-self after has rezzed the station.
- The station is programmed to delete it-self after 3 minutes if nobody is present around.
- Platforms over a large whirlpool.
- Rainy sky.
- Risky bridge.
- Ambiance, water visual and sound effects, thunder and lightenings.
- Energy field transportation launcher.